Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fun Pumpkin Decor With RRR

I'm so glad you're here today as I share a fun project (or two) that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Our fabulous Ribbon Club Assortment (which is a great way to always have the most fabulous trims delivered straight to your door each month) has a Halloween-inspired theme this month.  So....I decided to create a fun project using some of the ribbons included in this month's collection along with a few of my other favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon products.
I started with a paper mache pumpkin box that I've had for several years, and I painted it burnt orange.  I sprinkled the front with ultra-fine glitter while the paint was still a little bit wet.  Next, I ran a length of Dusty Olive Seam Binding around the pumpkin, and tied a bow with it at the top.
At the top, I also added a nice long length of Natural Burlap String that I bundled up, and I hot glued some wooden leaves, orange "berries", and a peachy colored Sweetheart Blossom from the Mixed Reds Sweetheart Blossoms Assortment.
I also added a round grungy tag with some Haloween rub-ons, a mini rusty paperclip, a wooden acorn, an orange berry, an Ivory Sweetheart Blossom, a bow tied with Dusty Olive Seam Binding, a piece of 5/8" Black and White Bold Check Gingham, and a bundle of Antique Gold Burlap String.  There's no end to the possibilities of what you can create with all of Really Reasonable Ribbon's fabulous products.
Before I sign off, I want to share this sweet little tag that I created for the Fall Coffee-Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.  I used Paper Sweeties stamps and dies, along with Grass Green Seam Binding and Brown Plaid Ribbon.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out all the FABULOUS products in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop, and to stop by and link up in our Current Anything Goes Challenge.  Have a great week!

Karen

I'm linking up here:
Coffee-Loving Cardmakers Fall Blog Hop - Anything Coffee, Tea or Cocoa Related

Just Keep On Creating - September Anything Goes Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Shimmer and Shine - I used lots of ultra-fine glitter on my pumpkin to make it SHIMMER!!!

19 comments:

  1. Oh my my, what a makeover Karen! I enjoyed every bit of little details on this cute Paper Mache Pumpkin, so darn sweet and The tag is so gorgeous too with all cute dies, gorgeous ribbon and creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY projects Karen. I love your pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! Love your adorable creations!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh that shimmering pumpkin box looks soo yummy!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pumpkin and love the papers and coffee beans on the coffee tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love them both! That pumpkin is so much fun & you dolled him up perfectly! The tag is pretty; love that cute tea pot & the paper you used. Love your creativity!
    Amd thanks you so much for all your wonderful, and much appreciated, comments on my projects, Karen. Have a brew-tiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pumpkin project, Karen. Love the pretty tag too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are both amazing - LOVE the tag with the Paper Sweeties sweetness! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects Karen - as ever your trademark ribbons and bows are exquisite.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest fall projects ever and with so many really beautiful touches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful container project and beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute tag, fun papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable decorated pumpkin and wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This tag is so gorgeous, love everything about it.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome pumpkin and love that sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i loooooooove that pumpkin!! and your tag is so very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely projects, beautiful home decor piece and wonderful tag. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous project, love that teapot

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.