Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hippity Hoppity

Happy Easter, everyone!  I've been having so much fun Guest Designing for Frantic Stamper and having the privilege and honor of playing with their fabulous dies.  If you've never seen these amazing dies, you will want to check them out.  Frantic Stamper also carries a bit of everything in their wonderful shop.  I often find those older, more hard-to-find patterned papers and also the current sought-after products.  They really have a lovely shop, and Fran is a real sweetheart.  I'm truly honored to design with them.
These tags were made using Frantic Stamper's new Tag Builder Set #3 along with the adorable Bunny Back die which I stamped once in pink, and once in cream wool felt.  I love how it creates the silhouette of the bunnies.  I also love the curved edges on this Tag Builder Set #3.  There are two sizes of tags, two sizes of curved accents, and Two/From dies in this lovely set.  I know I'll be using these tags again and again.
This larger photo really shows how adorable these dies are.  I love the faux stitching on the tags' edges, and the sweet little whiskers on the bunnies.  I layered the toppers on these tags with 3-D tape to give them extra dimension, and then I ran some sweet Cotton Candy Baker's Twine and Natural Solid Baker's Twine through the holes.

I am sharing my Easter tags in these fun challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Hip Hop" - I went with the Hippity Hoppity theme using my bunny dies.

Scrapy Land Challenge Blog - Challenge #63 - Anything Goes - I used Frantic Stamper dies (as linked above).

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #119 - I cased Evelyn's adorable bunny card.  I love her little "peeps" bunnies.  Evelyn was casing Larelyn.  I love how one person's art inspires another...who inspires another.....and so one.  This is a great challenge because it really shows how we all gain inspiration from one another.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen



5 comments:

  1. What cute tags and I adore the colour you've chosen, it's just so pretty and springlike! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are just adorable - they are wonderful dies and such a cute idea. Thank you for joining our CASE challenge at Cut it Up Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored, Karen! Your tags are so much fun and I love those little bunnies, too! Cute how you switched their tails.

    Thanks for joining us for our CASE It! challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love your bunnies :)
    Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.